Monday, June 29, 2009

Snaps or Velcro

My friends tend to ask me, snaps or velcro better? My answered to them was, depends on your preference and needs, both also have their pros and cons. Both also popular for modern cloth diapers.Again, nothing is perfect. Just a little bit of information to share on both snaps and velcro.



Snaps are great for durability and laundry. I have no worry on laundry tabs and nothing to snag in the wash, thus they are just great for tossing in my washing machine. Of course, they don't lose stickiness if snaps system is applied. A good choice for kids that are smart enough to remove the diaper easily if velcro is used. Also great for trim side-snapping diapers too.



Meanwhile, velcro is better for adjustability, since i don't have to rely solely on the snap positioning to get a good fit. It's easier to use and faster to apply if your kids cannot stay down for a second for you to put on the diaper. They mimic the function of disposable diapers very closely.

If u ask me, what is your own preference? For my stash, i have a mixture of both, dont prefer one over another because i just love trying out new diapers..Gosh!!Sooner i m turning to a CD addict.

1 comment:

Hanz Jamaludin said...

U are just like me! Getting CD addict! :>

Post a Comment