Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cloth Diapering Review Part I

After i have started with my cloth diapering journey and also my online store, received numerous enquiries regarding cloth diapers such as what CD system best for my baby, how good is it, why this CD does not work out for my baby and etc. (anyway, thanks for the enquiries and also numerous support). In my own opinion, there is no such thing as the perfect diaper that works for everyone under the sun. In fact, me myself still in the process of learning and trying out the best system that works for my gals, and i m glad i have found a few that perfectly work for them.

Before started with my review, just a friendly reminder, the review is solely based on my own experince and also personal opinion and i do not get paid for the post,ya. It might or might not works for your baby, anyhow i do hope it works the same for your baby and also on your decision making as in which one to choose to buy.


1) Happpy Heinys OS Pocket Diaper
Description : This is the one i very first started of CD for my gals since it's one size fitted from NB to L and thought it can lasts longer and pass down to my younger one. Money saving wise in long term also my main consideration. Also simply loves the soft inner and the awards received by this Happy Heinys..=)
Material : Soft PUL outer and custom milled fleece inner which i really like the soft fleece texture.
Absorbency: As for pocket diaper, we get to choose what kind of inserts we want to use and control the level absorbency we want.That is the main beauty of pocket diaper.
Drying time : Very fast. After i have tumbled dry it and removed from the washing machine, i can feel the dryness of the pocket diaper is amazing, therefore, just need a lil sunlight to get the natural bleach.
Fit : Eventhough the size is generous, no problem for my gals. The snug fit round the legs just nice and lovely.
Wash & Care : Very easy, especially with the soft fleece inner. Messes can easily rinse off and simply dump into the washing machine for the full level of washes.
Prints : So many prints to choose from especially my itchy hand just cant get off from the moo moo and peace bear prints. Whenever i go out, will make sure my gal wears the cute print..hehehe
Ratings : 4.5/5 (cos it may be a bit bulky for small baby due to it's generous sizing, amazingly my gal now is 13 kg, still can fit it!)


2) GH OS Pocket Diaper
Description : Started to use at the same time with HH, but more used on my younger gal since the size is not too big and fit nicely on her.
Material : PUL outer and suede cloth inner, same liked HH.
Absorbency : Depending the inserts as i mentioned earlier.
Drying time : Same, just liked normal Pocket Diaper
Fit : Not bad, just at times if i did not put it on nicely, it tends to drop off.
Wash & Care : Very easy though, especially with the suede inner. Messes can easily rinse off and simply dump into the washing machine for the full level of washes.
Prints : They only have single prints means only a few colors to choose from.
Ratings : 3/5 ( PUL not as soft and get bored with the color prints..hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment